West Virginia Personal Injury Lawyers
Giving a Voice to the Vulnerable
Getting injured in an accident is an experience no one wants to go through. As if the trauma of the accident is already difficult enough to cope with, you may be suffering from physical injuries sustained in the accident.
These accidents can cause minor annoyances as well as serious injuries that may change the rest of your life. While accidents are a natural part of life, you shouldn’t have to be in pain as a result of another person’s carelessness.
If you suspect another person or company is responsible for your injuries, Persinger & Persinger, L.C. is here to help. Our personal injury lawyers in West Virginia have decades of experience in protecting clients during their darkest times and have achieved full compensation for them so they can move on with their lives.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury as a law area covers numerous accidents that can occur due to someone’s recklessness, and some injuries may be compensated or covered differently depending on their severity, and who was involved.
The most common types personal injury cases include:
- Auto accidents: which include cars, buses, bicycles, trucks, and motorcycles
- Workplace accidents: which constitutes any accidents occurring in the workplace, be it in an office or a construction zone
- Slip and falls: which can happen on icy sidewalks, wet roads lacking signage, and more
- Wrongful death: in which case a family member files a claim on behalf of their deceased loved one
- Product liability: which includes drug defects and faulty machinery
- Medical malpractice: which can include birth defects and surgical errors
Our law firm focuses on helping those who have been victims of auto accidents and workplace accidents. If you’ve been harmed while driving or at work, we want to hear from you.
Howard M. Persinger, Jr.
Howard "Mo" Persinger, III
Howard “Mo” Persinger, III has over 15 years of handling large, complex personal injury suits, as well as energy related cases and projects.Read More
Robin L. Adkins Phelps