Howard “Mo” Persinger, III has over 15 years of handling large, complex personal injury suits, as well as energy related cases and projects involving leases and contracts, property acquisitions, royalty disputes, and other litigation and arbitration for landowners, coal, oil, and gas producers, and other energy-driven individuals and businesses. He’s helped countless West Virginia individuals and families seek the justice they deserve for their injuries and more.
Though Mo has handled countless cases over the length of his career, he strives to treat each case like it’s the most important case he’s received, because he knows that for clients, this is a life-defining experience that deserves to be treated with respect and care.
When Mo isn’t working he enjoys reading and spending time doing activities with his twin daughters.
Bar & Court Admissions
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts, Northern and Southern
- Districts of West Virginia
- B.S., Washington & Lee University, 1991
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law, 1995
- Moot Court Board
- Alpha Phi Alpha
- Brumfield and Watson Law Firm, 1997-2007\
- Law clerk to the Hon. Irene M. Keeley, U.S. District
- Judge for the Northern District of West Virginia, 1995-1997
- Hon. John A. Field American Inn of Court
- Barrister since 2004
- Served as Counselor, 2005- 2006
- Served as President, 2006 – 2007
- Energy and Mineral Law Foundation
- American Bar Association
- Permanent Member, Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference
- BV Rating, Martindale-Hubble